Hello everyone! Are you familiar with the "Cliffhanger" app? We are seeking creative writers who will write short, chat-based fictional stories in a similar fashion!
Here's what we're looking for:
- Writers who write in fluent English (experience with chat-based stories is a huge plus)
- Well-written and edited stories with multiple arcs and cliffhangers to keep readers engaged
- Gripping plot lines that make readers want to come back episode after episode to know what happens next
The stories should be:
- Formatted like chat or message, so that the story reads like a message/text thread
- Each chat message should flow seamlessly and build suspense as the story progresses
- There will be several breakpoints (end of an episode) throughout the story that should maintain suspense and generate a desire for the user to return to finish the next segment of the story
- Each story, in its entirety, should be between 2000 and 4000 words (not hardly limited, but our statistic shows that is the most comfortable pace for our readers)
- Every episode must have two or three times where the reader gets to make a choice about the plotline. Every choice should have two or three options, and should somehow assist the development of the plot (mostly linear choice with extra content or dead-end)
How we decide, if you have a great fit:
- We ask you to write a synopsis for a 2-3 episode story
- If you got the idea of what we need - we ask you to write a first episode of the story (paid)
- Everything looks good - move forward and finalize your story (rest episodes) and we pay for this too
- The whole story accepted - congrats! We sign a contract with you for story writing on a regular basis
Our basic pay rate is $15-25 per 1000 words, but we’re opened to discuss a higher rate if you show a great performance with us.
25 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $76
Me - (creepy writing) Hello! You - who's this. Me - Turn around. You - (scared)why? Me - I got something to show you. You - (turn around and sees me with your story.).oh thanks a lot. Me - your welcome.