The Social Media & Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing all social accounts at Tags Weekly. Your objective is to provide engaging content that drives traffic to increase revenue and conversion. You will be responsible for leading our social strategy and communicate our message from inception to implementation. The role will include the oversight and optimization of all SEO, web, blog, social media, newsletters, and paid advertising campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
* As Head of Content, you will be responsible for ensuring all content we publish is epic.
* Create, maintain and execute our social marketing strategy.
* Establish a marketing calendar for all social media marketing channels
* Hire, vet and direct all freelance and media partners
* Exercise independent judgment in all facets of work including social media, content creation, photo/video, review sites and other matters that reflect upon the company and brand image
* Provide content, keyword research, internal link structure, images, logos, and nomenclature
* Create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
* Provide content that promotes and increases our presents while encouraging audience engagement across all platforms
* Optimize SEO and PPC for Product and Landing Page Content
* Analyse audience and demographic information to improve existing social media campaigns
* Communicate overall strategy and goals (KPI’s) to senior management and stakeholders
* Stay abreast to emerging social media platforms and best practices
What you’ll bring to the table:
* An expert level of knowledge and social influence
* Ability to analyze analytics for marketplace, PPC and social campaigns (analyze conversion rates, page views, links, comments, etc.)
* Ability to establish KPIs to measure performance and overall strategy
* Strong management and organizational skill set
* Able to update and improve older SEO Content
* The ability to strategically produce quality content that users will either share, convert or ultimately increase our brand exposure.
* Ability to cater marketing to a specific audience or demographic base
* Ability to grow social media following
* Able to create new and unique content catered to the social network
* Able to monitor social media for trending topics and event(s)
* 7+ years’ experience in marketing or social media marketing
* Associates Degree or greater in Marketing, Business or equivalent (preferred)
Please share your financial objectives.