Aepiphanni is an Atlanta, Georgia-based Business Growth Consulting firm that has worked with business leaders and entrepreneurs across the country for nearly 15 years. We provide advisory, consulting and operations support services to small, growing and established firms to define and leverage strategic advantages, build solid infrastructures, identify and overcome obstacles to growth and implement solutions. Our mission is to help business leaders and entrepreneurs CREATE | DESIGN | BUILD Extraordinary Businesses.
We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager to create and engage with connections on social media platforms for its clients. This is position is for an outgoing person who is creative and enjoys communicating on social media and can maintain professionalism within communications. This is a virtual position that can be done from anywhere but must be done consistently. This person must be able to maintain consistent voices between accounts. This position reports to the Social Media Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create and communicate with connections on social media platforms, including Hootsuite, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram
• Increase number of followers and engagement rates on social media accounts
• Make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of social media efforts
• Work closely with the social media team to improve our client’s digital presence
• Interact with our client’s customers, prospects and fans in real time
• Continuously monitor online conversations across the brand’s active social media platforms
• Report any comments received to the social media team
• Ensure consistency of messaging and message style across client’s social networks
• Create new relevant connections
• Engage in online forums
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in U.S. English
• Must have working knowledge of social media platforms like Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram
• Extensive understanding of social networking channels, understanding different user profiles to communicate effectively
• Ability to understand industry trends and results of social interactions on each social network
• Prior experience managing multiple social media accounts preferred, but not necessary
• Must complete all work on-time – this is extremely important
• Must be committed, focused, detail-oriented and extremely professional
• Must have a good attitude and pleasant demeanor
• Must have an entrepreneurial mindset, always seeking ways to do things better and more effectively/efficiently
• Must have commitment to excellence
• Must be self-starter able to work independently
• This is a contract position, with pay per hour of $9 to begin with.
• This position is less than 10 hours per week.
• Location preference: United States (EST)
To be considered for this position, please tell us a little bit about yourself, your experiences and your interests.
4 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $10/час
I am a digital marketer and social media manager. I love engaging communities and I am a crypto-enthusiast. I also love solving problems. I am pretty sure I will fit in perfectly into your job position.