Current Project Name: morfeusflex-invitation
Date: 24, August 2018
Project current status:
The project is currently online , and it is written as ear, ejb and web structure.
The project is written in Netbeans editor, but it can be opened in Eclipse as it is packaged with Maven.
Database name: thebox
The current [login to view URL] file contains the detail of this database.
The requirement is to convert this EAR backend project into RESTful Spring-mvc , Spring-boot , Web Application (WAR) back`end project.
Do not re-use the current xml configuration file, they are just for spring 2 or 3 technologies.
The final format this project should be a WAR file and should be deployable to Wildfly application server.
Expected Project Structure
1. Convert all APIs in into RESTful Web service APIs,
2. Files in morfeusflex-invitaiton-web can be ignored.
3. [login to view URL] need to be created.
4. Spring-boot need to be used.
5. Project need to be Mavenized.
6. SpringJPA need to be used to communicate with local mysql database. (do not change database name, it has to be named "natural_latex").
7. Springframework WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter need to be used to setup the configuration of the entire project. (do not use [login to view URL] like old spring 3).
8. Test for each RESTful API need to be done with SOAPUI.
9. A new name of the project need to be created: eg. naturallatex-rest