Our app's purpose is the make our vehicle GPS track&trace platform available on mobile devices. Our current app can be found in the Google playstore and apple market:
[login to view URL] Screen-shots are also attached to this project.
The current app is based on Appery framework (cordova, html5) which causes delays and crashes for users. We want a replacement of the current app by two native (IOS and Android) apps.
We offer an web REST API for all data (devices with locations, user login based on token, reports and more).
The app should consist of the following:
- List of vehicles with Group/vehicle selection (groups from API)
- Settings per device (list name, driving business or private) (push to API)
- Map with markers of selected vehicles on their location (from API)
- Marker popup with exact location information and current speed (from API)
- If possible historic driven trail (current app doesn't do this) (from API)
- Reports (from/to address, distance etc) per vehicle (from API)