/data/user/0/[login to view URL]
Analysis And Game Play
We are developing a board game, turn based top down graphics ‘multiplayer’. Users allowed to choose the team they like and insert their team name. This game has no scores, but its win/lose game depends on which team going to the end of the board and kill opposition team ‘characters’
I have developed a flow diagram to illustrate the flow of the game
1. Establish customer need: Customer wanted to play a 2 player game with his friend in his PC using GUI to interact with the game and each user have a team, to spend his boring time at the café while he and his friend waiting to get their coffee.
2. Understand the problem: Develop a board win/lose game ‘turn based game’ top down view that involves 2 players each player has 3 characters, each character has a different ability, each character able to make one move/action a time. Its
3. Define scope of work: The system must be developed in java language, runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux and has the following requirements.
1. Non-Functional Requirements “Quality Requirements”: the system must apply the followings: Reliability, Usability, Efficiency, Testability, Portability, Reusability. Follow the
SOID,GRASP, and MVC.
2. Functional Requirements:
· The game involves 2 players ‘2 teams: cowboys and alien’
· Top-down board game
· Win/Lose game ‘no points’
· Turn based game
· Each team has 3 characters
· Each character has different abilities
· Character 1: sharpshooter, shoot range is high, cause a high damage, low health points
· Character 2: shoot range is low, cause a little damage, high health points
· Character 3: Middle shoot range, cause high damage, high health point
· Each turn has one move/action
· Each player has one move/action per turn, and the player must target other team character and able to kill them earlier to be able to win the game
3. Domain Requirements: Functional/Non-Functional: The system runs on PC and required user interaction to be able to move/take action the characters in the game
4. User Task: user start the game, user_1 chose team, user_2 chose another team, start the turn for user_1 to take action, then user_2 turn. Depend who’s able to reach to each other characters to kill them to be able to kill more who last to the end of the game and win.
5. Validation & Verification
Check if we build the right product Check if the requirements implemented correctly
Client need vs requirements
1. Class Diagram
2. Graphics : board, characters, buttons
3. Sequence diagram
4. Determine framework and Patterns: Java GUI
5. Data Structure design: memory and performance O(1) or O(log n)
6. Algorithm design: memory and performance O(1) or O(log n)
7. Design pattern used: Singleton and factory design patterns
1. Model View Controller Architecture Pattern: We would be using MVC architecture pattern to develop the system, showing that we depend our architecture design on MVC.
● Run the game and show the board:
● User able to choose a team:
● Start the game and place the characters on the board
● Move character
● Turn move to next user
● Each character has its own abilities
● Character able to shoot “vary for characters, range and effect ”
● Character takes damage “vary for characters”
● Character dies
● System checks if characters dies
● User Win, end game
1. Unit test: test each class that responsible on
2. System test: test the whole system functions
3. Integration test: test the system installed on windows, mac, linux.
6 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $57
Hello! I am a unity expert with an experience of more than 10 years. I can develop and design(3D rendering and modeling) for you. I will do this job in minimum time and at best rates.