I use a program called MapInfo which opens a set of files based on the file list/instructions in a workspace file.
I need an interactive script written in either Windows Batch, PowerShell, Windows VBS, or Excel VBA or even MapBasic - whatever you feel the most comfortable in, as long as the code can easily be edited in Notepad (so no binaries!) and it can execute on a standard computer without requiring anything installed like python.
This script needs to:
1) Prompt for the file path of, and then Read from, the Workspace (.WOR) file - it's standard ASCII Text file attached ([login to view URL]).
2) Extract the list of the file names and file paths from the Workspace file
3) Extract the list of Group's from the workspace file, and match the data file names against the Groups
4) Prompt for a destination folder, then create folders in the destination using the list of Groups
5) Copy the files (within the file system) from the file paths using wildcards into the new folders created.
I have attached a PDF which contains instructions and a ZIP file which contains the sample data and example script output, please read the instructions in [login to view URL] completely BEFORE BIDDING!!!.
Hello there, I am interested in the project. I have expertise in PowerShell scripting and I can build the script as per your requirement specified in the document. Thank You.
13 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $147
Hello, I am an independent, experienced excel expert. I can help with this task with a quick turn-around. Looking to hearing from you. Kind regards a Rina B.
Hi I have checked the requirements and can script the required functionality using Powershell. I have extensive expertise in handling similar tasks using powershell.
I am an Excel and VBA specialist with a lot of experience in creating complex formulas and macros. You may check some of my projects here: [login to view URL]