Control Software Solutions provide LabVIEW software development and consultancy services for measurement, machine automation and control system applications.
We are currently looking for a software developer experienced in LabVIEW to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have:
* a degree in an engineering or computer science discipline
* 4 years experience using LabVIEW, preferably at CLD level
* experience of LVOOP
* knowledge of UML
* ability to work unsupervised
You will be responsible for:
* implementing LabVIEW software to meet software requirements and detailed design documents.
* project planning
* software test
* developing tools and procedures to improve software development practices within the company
This will be an ongoing project for the right candidate
11 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £17/час
can work for 20 hours per week. I have been using LabVIEW since 2002 for DAQ, analysis, and presentation need for conduction experiments in the aerospace domain, I was working at Wind Tunnel center
I am mechatronic engineer providing services in control system sensors instruments electronic controller design statics dynamics. Currently i am doing project on PCI 6229