Desktop application which will monitor the user's activity on their PC running Linux Ubuntu.
The client app should capture screenshots based on admin defined intervals or on demand.
Along with capturing the screenshot app should log the users following information should be able to filter by user, date and time:
1. Website visited
2. Files accessed
3. Files transfered
4. Mouse activity
5. Keyboard activity
6. USB usage
7. Capture camera picture to confirm Same employee is working on computer.
8. Printed Documents.
9. Keystroke Logger
10. Dashboard - [login to view URL]
App should not stop working if internet is disconnected. It can sync logged data when connection is established.
Alerts should be sent based on rules like a specific website visited, a document is sent to personal email, a document printed, or a word typed. Ref [login to view URL]
App should work with ubuntu 16 till recent
All locally captured and stored data must be encrypted and securely sent to server
It should not slow down the computer
Admin should be able to set the following:
1. Alert triggers
2. Server & Database Location
3. User connection if required
4. Turn on or off any of the features for the user
5. All configurations will be made from the server app not client
6. User and user groups management
15 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $2409
Hi , Yes , we have full time Linux app developer with more than 10 + years of experience and I have gon through the project [login to view URL] connect for further discussion . You can also visit [login to view URL] Thankyou