1. Need a robust linux based c program which will continuously listen on port (udp/tcp). and call a dummy process() functionality frame pointer.
2. The listener shall be able to run continuously on startup and restarted in case of crash or if stopped. Upstart (or similar)configuration and steps to be provided by the developer.
3. A means to debug the application using gdb (or better) shall be provided step by step in documentation so that next person can maintain it.
4. Process if stopped the reason shall be documented in some log directory for diagnostics.
5. All above requirements to be implemented on ubuntu 14.4 or later
6. High professionalism and good documentation if demonstrated, can be awarded further work of database integration and maintenance.
7. Aws skills will be added advantage.
8. Price negotiable.
14 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за ₹12250
i have done lot of similar projects on Linux and have good experience in networking socket programming. I am looking for long term association. Will do proper documentation and maintenance as desired. Aleem
I will finish this project for you. I have a technical exposure in to the Linux platform. Please award me the project . I will work from home .Will have chat related to the project. I will finish this project for you.
Please review my profile, I could be one of the best to deliver the required work. Relevant Skills and Experience Have vast experience in Linux,database, tomcat,Apache,plsql,forms and reports