SMS Script which is in Python 3.6 needs fixing
Message if you are able to apply fix.
- Async Aiohttp
- Python 3.6
- Supports proxies
The problem right now that I am experiencing is that it is completing a verification process alright which is a good thing however when there are multiple verification taks, it is getting a bad response from the website for some reason. There must be a conflict within the script that needs sorting out. Perhaps it sorting out the use of proxies is needed or multi thread or different session each tasks is needed.
Basically what the script does it that:
1. It gets phone numbers from my sms server and it enters it on a certain website.
2. The server will receive an sms code and script will retrieve that code from the database.
3. Script will enter the code on that certain website to complete the verification process.
* SMS server forwards inbox message automatically to the database for the script to be able to fetch messages.
* The scripts fetched phone numbers from SMS server but the messages are fetched from database itself.
* Every session the script checks wether the phone number is used or not. Once the phone number is used. It will be saved into a table in my database so that the script will not use the phone numbers that are already in use.
Only message if you are experience with async aiohttp or if you could convert my script into request multi- thread and if you could complete this task quick.
Do not waste my time. If you will ask for the script and not do it asap
10 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $167
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of working on Python. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Subasini
Hello SIr, I am a Professional Python Developer. I think I can help you with this project. Let me know if you are interested so that we can discuss further about the project. Thank You.