As an investor in cryptocurrency looking for ways to expand my venture, I have now setup a cryptocurrency mining pool. As there are already too many pools operating, I want to distinguish my pool by offering an HTMLCOIN2.0 mining pool. The problem is that currently, I don't know of any available GPU mining clients for the new HTMLCOIN2.0 duel algorithm. Without a mining client for the HTMLCOIN2.0 algorithm, nobody can mine from my mining pool. I am seeking a freelancer to develop this mining software for me. I am considering either an open source project paying a freelancer to simply modify an existing open source mining program such as GatelessGate, sgminer, ccminer, etc. Or the other option of paying to have someone develop a new mining client completely. I currently have the HTMLCOIN2.0 daemon installed and the pool up on my VPS which I can provide access to for development and testing. Some of the requirements would be:
1. Mining fee in which the program would once per hour mine coins to my personal wallet for 60 seconds.
2. Preset or preconfigured setup to connect to my mining pool.
3. Option to connect to other mining pools.
4. Options to adjust intensity, work size, threads, and other possible settings.
5. Need AMD and NVidia GPU support.
6. Possibly offer ASIC support although this is not yet certain.
7. Windows and Linux support.
8. GUI or CLI for windows client is optional depending on pricing.
Please let me know what quotes, ideas, or suggestions you may have, thank-you!