I am looking for a dev(s) who can quickly build-out a middleware piece (either new-build or customized off-the-shelf):
1. We have front-end (portfolio data input). We plug into backend (broker/custodian).
2. We want to build our own/customize open-source middleware portfolio accounting.
3. Timeframe (1 month build / additional testing etc)
Aggregate data from front-end / back-end (custodian/broker) into middleware accounting software and sub-divide into separate accounts.
- Portfolio holdings
- Asset allocation
- Execution orders and confirmations
- Corporate action entitlements
- Front-end management console for monitoring and management of data and information
- Front-end console displaying portfolio holdings, allocations, performance and account activity
- Automated reporting
Sub-accounting record-keeping system that can process account and trade reconciliation, corporate actions and NAV processing.
-Prioritized reconciliation of individual account positions from omnibus position
- Maintain all fund settings such as fund minimums
- Gather and maintain all dividend information, corporate action information, daily net asset values and daily accrual rates
- Transmit trade activity and position files to the Custodian/Broker
- Transmit commission and service fee files to the Custodian/Broker
- Support unlimited funds/models and periodic rebalancing
- Multiple currency transaction processing and reporting
- Systematic identification and resolution of rounding differences between aggregated omnibus orders and sub-account trades by trade date
- Centralized repository of fund settings, dividends, corporate actions, daily net asset values and daily accrual rates
- Configurable account, transaction and fee types