I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed using Python.
Here's a sample requirements file. Use this for the structure, but do not assume to see any of the libraries listed here. You may assume that any of the libraries listed in the [login to view URL] file will be a valid python library.
Create a script called [login to view URL] that will be used as follows:
$ python [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
This should create an [login to view URL] file in the same directory that has:
(1) All the libraries listed in [login to view URL]
(2) All dependencies for libraries
(3) The latest version numbers available for each library
(4) All libraries topologically sorted (If library A needs library B. B should be listed first). This applies for the ordering of the libraries in [login to view URL] file too. For example, in the sample [login to view URL] file, Flask-Cors requires that Flask is installed before hand. While it is listed in the right order in this file, it may not always be the case.
(5) The format of [login to view URL] should be same as [login to view URL]