We require as a short-term need for an IT PM, Manage a small project in establishing an Internet cafe. For this role, we are seeking someone with strong technical and analytical skills that can commit to working at least two months on a part base.
This position is for an Information Technology Project Manager, with strong hands-on Business Analyst experience. The ideal candidate will be articulate, present themselves professionally and be flexible in regards to working as a hands-on Business Analyst and Project Manager role. It is crucial that this person understand the Education and blockchain industry.
The Project Manager will coordinate the entire project of establishing a new Internet cafe abroad and produce documentation. The project manager will instruct and guide a junior project manager to complete each stage of the project.
Within the project, there will be:
* Producing project documents
* Designing networks and setup
* System design including software and hardware recommendation
* VMware infrastructure migrations
* Interface with Manufacturing/Lab/everyone else teams
Customer Relationship Management
Managing financial and operational (non-financial) Performance
Contribution to Service Business/Solution Creation
Customer Contract Execution Management Planning
Monitoring and Controlling Customer Contract Execution
Customer Program Management Team
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another science-related discipline
* Proficient in English
*Experience in the computer system, purchasing, hardware, software implementation. costing and profit forecasting abilities.
* Experience and certifications in SDLC and other IT project management methodologies; Agile development is a plus
* Must have demonstrated capability in completing projects according to prescribed timelines and other requirements in previous project management or business analyst roles.
* Solid work ethic with a positive attitude; the excellent listener, with excellent verbal and communication skills
* Excellent self-management, time management, and problem-solving skills; must be able to multi-task / multi-project
* Be able to function in multidisciplinary teams, must possess excellent documentation, presentation, training and computer skills
* Needs Change Management and experience working Infrastructure projects
* Must have the ability to interact and facilitate meetings with core solution teams, vendors and other 3rd party stakeholders throughout the duration of the project
* Must have demonstrated capability in completing projects according to prescribed timelines and other requirements in previous project management or business analyst roles