I need a Raspery Pi programmer
A photobooth must be made where I think it should run linux.
When the power is turned on, the machine must start up by itself and display our logo and enter the program to "take pictures" automatically.
On the screen there must be a picture (take a photo - click here)
When you press it must count down from 3 ... 2 ... 1 and in the picture, the screen must light up with the color white and display the image subsequently.
Then there must be two thumbs in the pages - one on the right facing up and accepting the picture, and one thumb on the left side facing down and where it saves the image in a (deleted folder) and starts over counting 3 ... 2 ... 1 and take a new picture.
Once you have accepted a picture, it goes back to and shows what happens in front of the camera and the text / picture (take a photo - click here)
There must be made so that you can insert a usb stick and then a copy will come over to usb of all pictures.
Note that a security must be made so that, for example, a text file with an order number must be added to the usb that is inserted before it will transfer the images, or a code must also be entered.
on the front screen (take a photo - click here) there must be a gear wheel in the right corner above.
When you click on it you can specify an admin code and set up 2 things
admin-user code - to set up wi-fi
admin-admin code where you can enter an order number.
The machine should, when started, examine whether it can go on wi-fi with a stored network (our network)
other networks that are mated to the machine must be deleted continuously.
When the machine goes on the network, it must transfer all the pictures on the entered customer number to a folder on our Dropbox that has the same customer number.
When all images are transferred, the machine makes a symbol at the top left corner
When logging in as an admin you must be able to enter a new customer number and the old pictures must be deleted when a new customer number is entered.
When entering a new customer number, it must automatically create the same customer number on Dropbox.
On all images that are saved, in the right bottom corner, a png watermark must be added to all pictures.
If you have understood the task then start your text with ok. Otherwise you will be sorted out.
There will be 40% payment when the first demo submits and the remaining 60% when the project is completed.
Please specify a precise time horizon that it takes to make
19 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $2269
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with Raspberry, Orange Pi, C Programming, Linux, Software Architecture, UNIX. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks
Hi there, I have checked the details. I have rich experience with C Programming, Linux, Software Architecture, UNIX. Please initiate the chat so we can discuss this job in detail.
I am Ring. I am about 18+ years experienced in GNU/Linux based system, server installation and customization, develop, deploy, security and support. I may help you in this regard.
Hello, how are you? I have checked the details. I have rich experience with C Programming, Linux, Software Architecture, UNIX. Please initiate the chat so we can discuss this job in detail.