I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for [login to view URL]'s a description of the job, I tried to be detailed to get accurate bids. You need to tell me what programing language you'll use or if a Web based would work (must be sure), if you don't tell me how you're going to do it, it will means you didn't read this description and your bid will not be considered.
Keep track of balance amounts of people (customers). Do withdraws (negative) or add amounts (positive) with confirmation numbers for all transactions and keep record with easy interface.
Should have easy access to customer accounts:
- list top active accounts (people)
- have search field with option to select to search by name or phone number (automatically matching accounts as information is being typed).
- On the top of the main page, it should show total amounts of all negative accounts and total amounts all positive accounts.
- view all transactions.
- Customer Account, admin to add customer accounts. Accounts to include only name, phone number and setup a 4 digit pin. The pin used to be used by "user" access account to make sure it's the customer accounts.
- Users, admin to add users. Users to be only two letter initials (setup in admin panel).
- Edit customer accounts and users.
- Edit software password.
When user selects a customer account or opens a customer account, ask for a 4 digit pin, and then user to have the option to select from three options: Withdrawal, deposit, view customer history.
- For Withdrawal: ask for amount, select user (initials in drop list), reason (text to be entered by user), then a confirmation number to generated (can be in order for all transactions), and include date and time for each transaction.
- For deposit: ask for amount, user (initials in drop list), reason (text to be entered by user), then a confirmation number to generated (can be in order for all transactions), and include date and time for each transaction.
- View customer History: show all transaction by date. Withdrawals in red with negative sign, deposits to be green with positive sign and balance on the right after each transaction.
Access: create a 6 digit password for software to be entered by users every time it's accessed.