I need help installing nginx and configuring to some needs I have. So I need someone experienced in Nginx to help me out here.
My machine is a CentOS 7.2 and I need your help and written instructions to:
- Install a recent nginx version (1.9.5 or later) that supports HTTP2.
- Nginx should run as a service.
- Create a nginx configuration to load balance incoming requests to 3 seperate servers in the nginx configuration.
- The requests are coming in over HTTP2 on a specific port (over grpc protocol) - and we are not using SSL, so we need this to work without SSL.
- The nginx should check on a specific URL for each server if it's responding on that URL, otherwise considered down and should be excluded from receiving requests.
The assignment is to write down these steps how it can be done, and I will execute it and put it on the server and communicate and verifiy with you that it works.
Please state your experience in nginx in your message. Thanks.