The Clear All button will
1, Uncheck all the checked CheckBoxes
2. Clear all contents in rows E6:E16
3. After 1 & 2 is complete, reps will then start checking the boxes in column AW for the reasons they want to display from column AW. These will then get listed starting in E6. After the reps completes checking the boxes, the data from column AW will display is column 3.
4. Blanks that appear in column E need to be filled in with the data from a lower row.
For example, the verbiage in row 9 now needs to move to row 7
-- the data in row 10 needs to move to row 8
- the data in row 13 needs to move to row 7
5. The numbering in column C should be automatic. In the example, it show 1 to 11 but wtih
just 4 reasons, the numbering should end with 4
44 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $90
Hi! I can do this for you, and I can start right now, but I'll need more information. There are a lot of Clear All buttons, and other than the Ready To Print I dont get to see other checkboxes Thanks! Felice
I am an Excel and VBA specialist with a lot of experience in creating complex formulas and macros. You may check some of my projects here: [login to view URL]
Hi, I went thru the description these tasks are similar to my regular VBA coding Contact me and I will start it by today I look forward to hearing from you Thanks regards Thushara