Mechanical Design of snap-fit and FEA
Оплачивается при доставке
The current box is hand-sized and is designed to contain three vials.
We need you to explore opening mechanisms that are secure, yet ergonomic and user-friendly.
1. Design snap-fit opening mechanism options: Create various snap-fit designs that will allow the lid to securely attach to the box. The box designs should ensure easy lid removal and attachment by the user.
- The design options must be made in two versions: one for 3d printing (SLS) and one for injection molding.
- The lid needs to be completely removable (no hinges).
- The 3 circular holes on the lid need to remain there.
- The outer dimensions of the box need to remain the same (however, small grooves, or indents that go INWARDS are allowed…as long as they do not interfere with the vials).
- There is a barcode on one side of the box. The barcode area cannot be modified.
2. FEA: Conduct Finite Element Analysis on the designed snap-fit options to validate their efficiency and durability. This should confirm that the design is production-ready and can withstand repeated use without failure. We also need a video that shows how the snap-fit bends (and how forces are distributed) as the lid is added and removed.
ID проекта: #36725147