special for zebtech07:
This Project is for an ART Website, I need 100 PR5 or above links to the site. The links Must be:
(1) One way non-reciprocal link. No link Exchanges, Linking page must be PR5 or higher.
(2) All links must be permanent
(3) All links must be on art related, relevant themed sites.
(4) Only direct static links will be approved, No dynamic or Automated link systems. you Must check that the acquired link is spiderable. I will not pay for links that are hidden, cloaked or redirected in any way. Links from FFAs, Linkfarms and spam websites are not acceptable.
(5) Links Must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses.
(6) Links Must be on pages with 20-40 outgoing links at most.
You will provide all link data in an Excel spreadsheet which will include: Link site exact URL, Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
When links are up and running, I will pay you IMMEDIATELY LIKE ALWAYS - if prefered after every 5 or 10 links, i.e. every 10 links paying for them (=10% of your total bid) - through escrow.
You can BE SURE, that after successful job this will become a long-term business for you with work to do all day, because I'm running a holding with hundrets of websites (yes, that's right - no joke) with more of them completed every month through independent programmers and so the need to get links will not end at all - it'll just go straight on to the next after each project.
just some things i made not as clearly as now in the bid request:
A) You will not submit the site to free for all (FFA), links farms, guest books, blog comments, forums, etc
B) No links will be placed on websites that go against Google’s guidelines.
C) No More than 5 links may come from sites owned by the same individual or entity.
D) No links from doorway or redirect sites are acceptable.
E) Links are to be from sites that are placing the link as a spiderable permanent link WITHOUT NOFOLLOW TAG and NOT a temporary link.
F) Links should be direct links, not via a redirector.
G) Site is not already listed where you are getting the link from.
H) The pages that link is going on must be in google's cache to ensure they are not blocking out google or blacklisted.