We are looking for a Database Administrator (preferably from the Philippines and Vietnam, but we encourage other nationalities having the listed qualifications) to:
- create an efficient physical database design from a logical data model and application specifications
- do metadata management and repository usage
- create and manage database schema
- implement backup and recovery, and ensure data availability and integrity
- perform SQL code reviews and walk-throughs
- implement security infrastructure
Skills required :
ERP and business knowledge
Web-specific technology expertise
Storage management techniques
This is for an INDIVIDUAL person, NOT a team.
Send a link to your LinkedIn profile, with references and recommendations, send a portfolio, and lastly your resume. State your legal name as appears in your birth certificate or passport. Failure to comply with identity verification will invalidate your bid.
You will be required to sign an NDA before the first interview, of which there may be more than one. IF given an opportunity for an interview, and if you pass the first stage, you will be required to undergo a background check. IF appointed to the role, you WILL BE REQUIRED to undergo a security clearance check, which requires you to provide copies of government-certified ID. This is a sensitive-classed project, and you will be expected to run logging S/W and provide daily progress reports to your supervisor
This is a full-time role( contract based), not freelance or part-time.