We have built a SCADA system in-house on Visual Studio for our product which is a robotic cleaner. There are certain modifications required to this system, in order to meet our latest requirements:
1) To communicate with Local MODBUS TCP/ IP network & access local WMS (Weather Monitoring Station) database to get the local wind speed, humidity & dew point
2) To update the same data in our SCADA database (SQLite)
3) To add a settings page for setting the maximum allowed wind speed to operate; in case the wind speed is higher than the allowed limit, there needs to be an emergency return command and no operation for that day command.
5) Update the SCADA view with environment interrupt status to provide a reason for NON-CLEANING on that day.
6) We need to have options developed into the system to configure the MODBUS server URL to fetch the data from any WMS database and create a local database to be provided when we link for different WMS stations.
5 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹82000
Hello Sir, I m an expert about 10 years in C# and .Net and ranked in the top 2% of freelancers in this site, I can do project you need, I invite you to get in touch to discuss details of the project. Best Regards Fouad
Hello, I can help for modifications in your application. I have experience working with MODBUS TCP/IP protocol, C/C++ programming, C# programming. We can discuss in detail over chat.
Hello. I am an expert for Embedded System Design. I have rich experience for SCADA. I have also great skill in WPF with C# and MODBUS. Please contact me and discuss more details. Thanks.