Number of cases: 10
Variables: 1 independent, 10 dependent variables (Time series)
Data must be processed on stata or eviews
Graphics must be developed in excel.
The project requires to develop 2 parts.
1. First part:
Descriptive analysis per case, and descriptive analysis as a group (10 cases together)
The descriptive analysis must include:
· A comprehensive interpretation of results,
· Excel graphics (stata, eview or similar data processors graphics are not allowed)
2. Second part:
Build and econometric model, this requires to:
· Justify it (mathematically not theoretically – because the theoretical relation between the variables has been already stablished by the project manager),
· Formulate it mathematically
· Apply an econometric model to stablish or not causality and correlation this might require trying different approaches with one or two gap years.
· Use dummy variables for some (few) missing data
· A comprehensive interpretation of results
The extension of the resulting document might be of at least 20 pages with small graphics, or 30 if big graphics are included.
The time limit to complete the projects is 15 days with revisions of completement every 5 days.
After receiving the document this will be evaluated for any necessary changes within a 10 days period, which if approved will be immediately approved for payment release, otherwise corrections will be requested to be done in a maximum 5 days period, when a new evaluation will be made.
APA format is required
18 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $222
I can definitely help you with that. I am a professional Statistician and Econometrics expert holding years of experience. I will be happy to discuss in detail how I am highly suitable for this project.
work as part of project management team with main focus on develop costing system which analysis sector costs and create sheets to calculate the cost and reporting it to upper management make this familiar.