Analyze potential relationships between diabetic status (Diabetic vs Not Diabetic) and other variables available in the dataset. Use the [login to view URL] file provided. Documentation of the database and corresponding .csv file can be found in the Data_Description file. Some of the data values have been altered from the original study and may not be valid.
Write up your analysis in complete sentences and include graphs, tables, figures, and summary output from statistical tests as needed in your analysis.
You should have at least 5 sections in your write up:
1. Introduction (provide a description of the data you are using and overview of what you will do)
2. Methods (what methods did you use and assumptions that you made to use them)
3. Results (Results from applying methods…graphs, tables, figures, output from tests go here along with interpretation of the results)
4. Conclusion (overall conclusions…1-2 paragraphs max)
5. Annotated R code (comments in the code to describe what each piece of code does).
16 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $78
I have a degree in statistics and data science. I spent a lot of time studying R and Python to analyze correlation between data. I think i can be your man! let me know if I can solve your trouble. Kind regards