В работе

Personal + LLC

Hello! I am looking for someone to help me with personal taxes and also for taxes with an LLC, of which I am a single member and 100% shareholder.

I live in China and operate a business here and I have just set up an LLC in Wyoming. The main purpose of the LLC is to pay US-side expenses and also pay an international team of remote workers.

We have about 6-10 people working for us from around the world teaching online classes. It is a pain to pay them from China. I end up having to send money from our China bank account to my personal account to pay these expenses. Our LLC is set up to be a place to transfer money to from China account and then pay these expenses. We have no physical operation in the USA and the expenses are all pretty regular. The total amount each month will be about 20K-30K USD. So total revenue per year will be about 240-360K USD and this will all go out to pay expenses. There is no need to be profitable.

For my personal finances, I receive a minimum salary from our company in China, well below the 80K USD threshold that exempts me from paying US taxes. I can pay myself a salary from the LLC if advisable. I need an accountant who can help me with both things.

I just need to make sure that we are compliant with US tax requirements.

Let me know if you can help.

Навыки: Налог, Expatriate Tax, Бухгалтерия

О клиенте:
( 0 отзыв(-а, -ов) ) United States

ID проекта: #32208971



I can perfectly assist you with that. I am a professional Tax Consultant from one of the Big 4 Firms holdinge years of experience. I will be happy to discuss in detail.

$20 USD / час
(183 отзывов(-а))

8 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $33/час

(71 отзывов(-а))

HI there, I can understand how hard it is to transfer amounts from one account to another account which is in another country. So as you have mentioned in your project details that you have employees about 6-10 , so fo Больше

$15 USD / час
(18 отзывов(-а))
(17 отзывов(-а))

iam Logeswari specialist in US business tax returns more than 13 years. I will prepare individual, c-corp, S- corp and partnership tax returns. I have worked with Cpa firm for tax filing and I will do entire process o Больше

$15 USD / час
(6 отзывов(-а))

Personal + LLC After reading your project details, I feel, I am the best option for you to fulfill this project with 100% perfection. I am working in this industry since 2014 and I have served more than 1200 clients w Больше

$15 USD / час
(7 отзывов(-а))

hello sir/medam My self GENARAM GHANCHI from india , I am accounts and adit ,all texesesn

$20 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))

i will do your 1040 schedule C, form SE. Form 1 and 2 and other related forms. i have many tax clients on different matket place

$25 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))