We are looking for a customer focused and experienced Customer Happiness Manager (CHM) to help with our rapidly growing online retail business.
You will possess the following skills:
- Experience in an inbound customer service environment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, while using your initiative.
- Exceptional written and spoken communications skills in fluent English
- Excellent problem-solving abilities within an online retail environment
- Experience and a passion for women’s fashion
- A positive and resilient outlook
- Ability to think quickly
- Experience engaging with various social media accounts – answering questions and replying to comments
- Experience with Gorgias customer service software or similar.
- Experience with live chat, ability to quickly find answers and help customers in a sales environment
- Sales and customer focused to do everything possible to help customers find answers they are seeking and to upsell.
Your duties will include:
- Answering customer email enquiries and provide advice on our product range
- Liaising with logistics company to manage exchanges and returns
- Reply to comments and answer customer questions on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Drive further sales by taking a proactive approach to answering customer’s questions
- Resolving customer’s questions in a professional, but friendly and timely manner. Tailoring responses and building a trusting relationship with customers in a short amount of time.
- Ability to sympathise with a customer and ensuring they are happy with the service and support they receive.
- Handle confrontation and difficult customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Drive sales and support with website live chat
The right candidate will be passionate about customer experiences and will have prior customer service, or online support experience. He or she should be familiar with email and web-based customer service software like Gorgias. We're looking for strong team players, who welcome feedback and who are confident learning new things. Because we're so fond of our customers, it's also important that we find a person who's a strong communicator, able to convey personality and helpfulness through email and online. Of course, our ideal candidate is also a keen problem-solver with an interest in Women’s fashion and who gets a warm, fuzzy feeling of satisfaction from helping others.
Today we manage three brands: [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] (based in Australia & New Zealand) and [login to view URL] (based in the USA). See the page links for all social channels. All three brands have been extremely successful in the short time we have been operating and are still experiencing rapid growth. You will be required to work during USA business hours and weekends.