If you have done test automation only, please apply. Manual testers, please don't apply.
You must have done test automation for 5000 concurrent users in some complex applications.
The JD as follows.
1. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
2. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Test cases should be well documented and shared with us.
3. Writing and executing test cases and scenarios to verify specifications. Automation scripts can be designed, and developed using open source tools.
4. Automated test scripts to Identify and report general website / mobile responsive /mobile site bugs and other functional usability issues found in web applications and internal software tools.
5. Interface testing, SOAP testing, REST API testing, database testing.
6. Execution of tests reporting of defects.
7. Preparation of test reports.
8. Frequently communicate clearly and efficiently with application developers and product owners multiple times through the reporting, validation and resolution of each issue.
9. Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation.
10. Periodically Status Reporting. Must be well versed with Trello.
1. Should have knowledge of Website and Mobile site testing. (Must have atleast 3+ Years experience)
2. Should be able to write automated test scripts for server rendered websites and frontend web applications like Angular.
3. Excellent knowledge of Test methodology Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum, Functional manual and automation testing skills.
4. Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and process is mandatory.
5. Ability to understand the requirements and test web applications in a short time.
6. Should have sound knowledge of web domain and web technologies.
7. Experience on using defect tracking tool .
8. Worked in agile (Scrum) team for minimum 1 year.
9. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
10. Should be able to manage automation project on its own and be able to create the test Automation Scripts independently.
11. Should be able to take complete responsibility/accountability for the work/task/job assigned and follow the testing standards and polices suggested.
12. Good to have knowledge on messaging queues and database checks.
13. Good understanding of Automation framework and strong scripting skills.
14. Should have good communication and presentation skills.
15. Shouldn’t have any issues sharing the test scripts with us. All the test scripts written should be committed to Git repositories owned by us.