I am looking for resources with a minimum of 3~5 years experience for making 3D/2D Drawings and Modeling of Flow Instruments on per hour scope of Working. The primary purpose is to develop 3D modeling/drawings of differential pressure based flow instruments such as Orifice plates, Venturi Tubes/Nozzles, Pitot Tubes, V-Cone metes etc, based on applicable standards.
The Roles and Responsibilities include
• Understanding the overall scope, the candidate shall come-up with a time-bounded realistic plan in terms of overall job completion.
• Come-up with a list of supporting documents, resources required for job completion.
• A weekly review meeting will be conducted to evaluate the job progression.
• Reach out to the team members at any point in time to get clarifications as and when required in order to progress with the work in achieving the planned and committed milestones.
The Required Knowledge and Skills of the Resources include:
• Familiarity in ANSI, ASME & ISO standards
• Ability to generate drawings from standards, typically based on ASME & ISO standards
• Need to develop manufacturing quality drawings (showing roughness, weld joints, tolerances, etc) it shall be based on industrially available raw materials (Flange, thread-o-lets, weld-o-lets, steel plates)
• Flow measurement industry knowledge is an add-on.
• A minimum of 3~5 years’ experience in Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks in developing machine drawings is a must.
26 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹400/час
Hello I have a lot of experience in mechanical engineering. I have skills of the CAD/CAM design,CAD/CAM drawing and modeling. I am interested in your project and ready to work. Regards.
I have 4 years of experience in SolidWorks, AutoCad and ANSYS. I can do your task perfectly. Contact me for perfect work. Relevant Skills and Experience SolidWorks, Mechanical Engineering
I have 5 years of working experience in creating 3d models and making 2d detail and 3d assembly drawing and 2d assembly drawing using Creo Parametric and Autodesk Inventor.