3D Printing: Fixing Non-Manifold Models and locate a 3D printing shop
Оплачивается при доставке
I have a .stl file and it needs to be printed with different colors /materials. When sent to [login to view URL] for pricing, their automatic systems indicates the model is not-manyfold.
Generally, there are two types of non-manifold errors:
- Open Objects: When there are holes in the object (think: the opposit of 'watertight').
- Unwanted Faces:When a model has unwanted extra faces or edges. Sometimes this extra geometry is hard to spot by only looking at the outside of the model.
Shapeways requires all objects to be 2-manifold. This means that each edge should be connected to exactly two faces. 'Open' objects are typically 1-manifold (or even 0-manifold for stray edges), models containind unwanted faces are 3- or more manifold. For a more indepth definition of manifoldcheck out this Wikipedia article.
I need someone to fix the problem. A link to download the file will be given.
- The original .stl file corrected for manyfolds.
(You can check if the your work works by uploading the model to [login to view URL] for pricing)
- Find a 3D printing shop that can promptly print out the file in different colors (as in the attached figured) and ship it for rush delivery (city of destination: Salt Lake City, United States).
Time for completion
- It should not take longer than 24 hours
- It should be delivered and completed in no more than 36 hours since the time of the award
Note: Please don't apply if you don't fully understand the problem or if you need me to explain you how to do it as the reason why I'm posting it is that I don't have the time to do it (sorry, bad experience).
ID проекта: #16412660
14 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $184
Has experience with fixing such issues. Is currently working with an employer in Petaluma usa, who is 3d printing his product designs- created by me.