Работа не найдена

Извините, но мы не смогли найти работу, которую вы искали.

Найдите самые последние предложения работы здесь:

Sort Google sheets 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

This may be little confusing but let me explain the script I need below: Script required for sorting google sheets. When I am sorting five columns. My input through will be column names D3, D4, D5, D6 ,D 7. Prompt Box for input of five columns. I should have option of selecting any five columns. Script should execute to look like sorted in column A from 1-44. When I am sorting four Columns D4, ...

$30 - $250
$30 - $250
0 ставки
$22 Ср. ставка
3 ставки
Telegram BOT for social growing -- 2 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

I need a telegram bot, where customers that wants to improve their social accounts, top up the bot account and set the action required (follow or like instagram, or subscribe/like youtube) and set the cost for the action. So each time an user do the action required, he gain 50% of the cost in virtual credits; at the same time the balance of customer dedecreases. Credits earned from users will be...

$625 (Avg Bid)
$625 Ср. ставка
4 ставки
Build Swift Application 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

Code a social habit sharing application

$451 (Avg Bid)
$451 Ср. ставка
3 ставки

I want to establish a reward system in my company for the employees to have a share in stock and benefit of the products also, I want to guarantee full control for the company on the product each product may become a startup company I don't want the reward to be on the main company entity but rather on the products

$10 - $30
$10 - $30
0 ставки
Website + Calendar Integration 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

I have Acuityscheduling and need someone to intergrate it into my website.

$10 - $30
$10 - $30
0 ставки

Yeni kuracağım Avukatlık ofisi için tabela tasarımları istiyorum. Tabeleda yazacak olan bilgiler: Avukat Adile YAVUZ Hukuk & Danışmanlık. Cep tel: 0002322 Tabelanın asılacağı zemin rengi krem beyazdır.

$10 - $36
$10 - $36
0 ставки
Wix website modification 6 дней(-я) left

Hi, I need to make some modifications to my Wix website. Those who are interested pls bid. 1. Customize SignUp/login page 2. Student/User page. 3. Redirect launching page 4. Create an assignment page 5. Question & Answer / quiz and practice/exercise page for students (exam page) 6. Modification in ‘Book a class” and payment page. 7. create a student’s progress card or...

$20 - $171
$20 - $171
0 ставки
Term Paper 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

in-depth analysis of Project management in multicultural setting. You are expected to reference several articles (a minimum of 3) from the popular press (including such sources as Business Week, Fortune, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, APICS Performance Advantage, PM Network, and the Project Management Journal) discussing the relevant issues and may include case examples. The paper should be...

$56 (Avg Bid)
$56 Ср. ставка
11 ставки
Finish a App project. a mix between instagram & tinder. 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. I have 40% design of app already finished. I need design- source code for the other 60%. Please see features list in attachment before we chat. ****read carefully I need a fixed price and finished in 6 weeks.

$1524 (Avg Bid)
$1524 Ср. ставка
2 ставки