We are looking for a seasoned, senior NinjaTrader/NinjaScript developer for multiple ongoing projects.
- Have a track record of past projects showcasing your prowess with NinjaTrader/NinjaScript.
- Be experienced in coding for traders and quants and familiar with the mechanisms and workings of securities markets, exchanges, and market data (both time & sales and full order book).
- Believe in the merits of Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, and CI/CD.
- Be fluent in git.
- Be able to write and speak in English clearly and fluently.
Ideally, you will:
- Be familiar also with coding indicators/strategies for other common trading platforms.
- Have a full-stack skill set.
- Be experienced working with - and coding against - trading APIs and other common elements of the client/message server architectures typically seen in trading systems.
If all of the above describe you accurately, we would love to hear from you.
(** no agencies, please **)
What is in it for you?
You will get a steady stream of NinjaTrader/NinjaScript-focused development projects to grow your range of skills and experience.
You will be joining a global, remote team.
To be considered, you **must** include answers to the following in your response:
a) Please post links to past projects on freelancer.com that showcase your prowess with NinjaTrader/NinjaScript.
b) Describe the most technically complex aspect of a NinjaScript algo you have coded in the past. Why was it complex?
c) Are you an individual or a team? (** no agencies or teams, please **)
d) How many hours per week are you available? (** must be at least 20+ hours per week**)
e) Will you be prepared to run a desktop time tracker (e.g., freelancer, Hubstaff, etc., as directed by us) while working on the project? (**REQUIRED**)?
(Please note that if you don't respond to the above questions, we will ignore your response; we need these answers to help filter applications quickly. We appreciate your understanding!).
Please start your response with the answer to 4 x 5 - 7.