Работа не найдена
Извините, но мы не смогли найти работу, которую вы искали.
Найдите самые последние предложения работы здесь:
The intention is to start an online course for some niche art forms like resin art etc. We need someone who can help design the course. We will provide with entire recording.
انا سائق معايا سياره نص نقل مبرد وجاف للشحن والسفر
I need a legally drafted shareholders agreement. I plan on selling 10,000 shares within a company which represent 20% of the holding, the company isn't formed yet. The 20% of the holding will receive 20% of the company profits, the other 80% is held by the business. Out of the businesses profits 10% will go to charity. There's some additional things which i am happy to discuss on chat. ...
i need good designer for my project is related to ecommerce i want same design like this - [login to view URL]
Tasks/ See all screenshots as well: You will work with your own FTP and DB on our server . Staging Envrionment Php/Mysql code igniter code . There is also an Admin part called backend YOU HAVE TO DO ALL BELOW IN TEXT AND ALL FIXES SHOWN IN SCREENSHOTS ! Tasks: 1.1 Please add in browse deals and Buyer requests also the column : Provider Name and in Buyer Request Buyer Name: The name should ...
I want swap any asset on SundaeSwap with code. I dont want use SundaeSwap user interface. Programmer must have experience cardano programming and haskell & plutus coding. With this code I should be able to: -Connecting cardano mainnet -Login to my wallet with my passphrase or mnemonic in code -Swapping any asset(If asset have liquidity on sundaeswap dex) on Sundaeswap -Swapping asset the am...
Our company is in Rajasthan, I am looking for Coldcaller, (freshers are also ok) and them to convert lead. He will get 25-30% of the per project that he will convert. You must have a laptop. Thanks for showing interest, Akshay
Both actors need to record on phone few lines of script that we have written. Details for female actor (mid 20s) - [login to view URL] Details for male actor (mid 30s) - [login to view URL]
I need to write Article paper and publication on the optimal control and design of the lower limb robot exoskeleton 6DOF for spinal cord patients. With publication in Scopus magazine Q3 . I need to write papers, publish them and get initial approval in any Scopus magazine.
Interested in creating a simple image website in WORDPRESS Includes home page / content page / contact us * Does not include image design and logo