Sanskrit Paragrapth Annotation
Бюджет ₹150-200 INR / час
We are looking for:
speakers who can read & write the sanskrit text. You will be given images where the objective is to create a box over every "paragraph" found on the image and create a reading order of the paragraphs. Also to annotate labels like List of items, Text with title, form input etc.
- Expected time/annotation - 30 seconds per annotation
- Quality Expectation - 95%+
- Budget - ₹150 - 200 ₹ per hour
- In total there will be 5 milestones and eligibility to qualify for the next milestone depends on the quality & average handling time achievement. For e.g. if in Milestone you achieve the quality of 90% vs 95% target, you will not be awarded the next milestone.
In total there will be 5 milestones and eligibility to qualify for the next milestone depends on the quality & average handling time achievement.
Assessment : 10-15 min(Qualifier)
Classroom Training : 2 hrs
Training English Queue : 1 hrs(95% Quality is the qualifier)
Sanskrit specific training queue : 1 hour(95% Quality is the qualifier)
Rules to follow:
The goal of this task is to create a box over every text (paragraph) found on the image.
Paragraph simply means a group of lines or sentences which we read together or individual words present in the images.
In this task we have 5 annotations
Paragraph, Partially visible
Paragraph, text is unreadable
Do Not Care (DNC)
Interface of the tool:
- Numbers/annotation will be actively tracked
- Total time spent on the tool will be captured
- Tech Mahindra NDA Signed (This will be issued later in the project)
- Passed Initial annotation Review