This is a local job in Lima, Peru. My mother and I will be arriving in Lima, Peru on April 27 to visit relatives. We need a personal assistant to drive us around Lima, and to take us to good places for sight-seeing. We will also need to be picked up and dropped off at the airport in Lima. We will be leaving Peru on May 7. We will be staying at an Airbnb in Miraflores. 24-hours prior to our return to the United States, we are required to get a COVID test. You will help us arrange for our testing. My mother speaks Spanish, but I do not. Minimal translation may be required if my mother is not present.
Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Driving us around Lima, Peru, including picking us up and dropping us off at the airport
- Making phone calls in Spanish, and booking reservations
- Shopping for groceries, electronics, and other essentials
- You need to be a native speaker of Spanish, and you need to be fluent in English.
- You need to be located in Lima, Peru from April 27 to May 7
- You need to have a car, which you will use to drive us around
- You need to have proof of COVID vaccination
- We will fully reimburse you for the cost of gas/mileage for driving us around.
- Will will pay for the shopping items we request directly (save the receipt).
- While you are with us, we will pay for the cost of meals directly (alcoholic beverages not included).
This is a local, in-person, short-term hourly job from April 27 to May 7. Hours will be submitted as manual time via Freelancer.com. Expenses will be paid via Freelancer.com. We will pay Freelancer fees for reimbursements. This is an entry-level job. No special training or education is required.