Закрыт

I need a translator from German into English (UK)

28 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $7/час

(372 отзывов(-а))
8.0
benni25

Hello, ''Please stay at home, Stay safe and Save Lives'' We are a Translation company with over 15 years of experiences. Please find attached our reviews and similar project completed for German Language. Project 1 : Больше

$10 USD / час
(1205 отзывов(-а))
8.2
(225 отзывов(-а))
7.7
itgurucali

Hello there! My name is Julia Smith from California, USA. I'm an expert in translating and proofreading for German and English with over 5 years of experience. I have read your job details with keen and interest, I see Больше

$5 USD / час
(21 отзывов(-а))
5.5
veronica64

Dear customer, I am a native German with professional proficiency in English as I am also proofreading and editing in both languages. Thus, I will provide you with an excellent translation of your texts. For my servic Больше

$25 USD / час
(14 отзывов(-а))
5.2
Alina79522

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a qualified German, English translator with over 6 years of experience. I am a native Russian and German speaker. Willing to apply for your project. Best regards Alina

$5 USD / час
(15 отзывов(-а))
4.6
stevenmoolenbur9

Dear Sir, I have experience with translating German to English and vice versa and am available to start working on the project and interested in finding out more: What kind of text topic has to be translated ? Trans Больше

$5 USD / час
(4 отзывов(-а))
3.9
wasifraiyan456

I can do this work very well..so I think u shoul give me this project..I will try to do it as soon as possible.

$5 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
Nohaazap

I have a Bachelor degree in German language from Ain Shams University and I have been working in translation since a long time ago.

$5 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
tomastessa1

Hi, I’m a university student, I study in Germany and have a C1 level of knowledge in both German and English language. I am a perfect candidate for this job since I also have years of experience in translating articles Больше

$11 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
ingamanmakkar

Hello. I'm Aman Makkar, and am a professional German translator. I have a enough experince in this field and thats why. I belive, that i'll help you with it. I work super fast and could send the order quickly. Please c Больше

$9 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
karunakulkarnikk

Dear Sir/Madam, I have just finished with my B1 level examination, and do not have any more in the pipeline at the moment. My skill set is a perfect match for the job requirements. In particular, managerial skills to Больше

$4 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
saadsaleem4

I can translate German into English. I have experience in translation. I am good in reading and writing German and English language.

$10 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
rifat4654

Hello, I hope your health is good. I'm Rifat and be responsible for my work, I read all information about your work, I can do this translation from German to English manually by keeping the current layout and the time- Больше

$6 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
ChathuOnline1254

About My Work Microsoft Office is something we deal everyday. As we all know that Businessmen are busy people and they don't have time for creating documents, presentations, spreadsheets, flyers and designs etc. So, I' Больше

$7 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
raneemelgohar22

Hi , I am raneem I'm going to translatefrom german to English. I am going to make those with 100 % quality You probably asking yourself why to choose someone who got 0 ratings and O jobs done before ? My answer to you Больше

$2 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
AtiqahSabry

hi, i am the right candidate that will get the task done within the deadline. if the any inquiry please do not hesitate to talk further soon

$5 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
shahabbaloch679

Hi there. I have found your job posting I could be the best to do it. I would love to talk to you for further discussions. You can send me a message to my mail box. I look forward to hear from U. Thanks

$6 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
Ani989

Hello! I see you are looking for a translator and I think I can be the best match for the job. I have a Bachelor's degree in Philology, Linguistics and have completed several academic writing during the years of studie Больше

$5 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
axxel18

Hello, I am a second year student in University, in which I do study in German language 90% of the time (the other 10% of the time is in English). I am 20 years old now and I study English since I was 7 and German si Больше

$6 USD / час
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0