1. This application is for children between the age of 5-10 years.
2. It has to be in Gujarati, English and Hindi. Content will remain same across.
3. It has primarily two modes. Ad version and ad free version.
4. While registering the children need to fill out the following details
e. Language of preference.
5. This is an endless running game with puzzles. One can take inspiration from temple run or subway surfer. IT CAN’T BE A COPY OF IT.
6. There has to be a male and a female character. Based on the gender selected the character should be presented.
7. We need to create a character who is going through an endless path and solving challenges and earns points by solving them. This must have a score card.
8. Further, these challenges are to be based on a specific learning outcomes. This challenges will be categorized by me. This learning outcomes will be shared by me once we finalize the development team. While designing the challenges I will work with you and the team.
9. If the child gets it wrong the character should be punished by falling back to the start or by few levels. (This is flexible point we can discuss with the team)
10. There has to be a hint button for the display of a text based hint.
11. If the child gets it consistently wrong for 3 times then the correct answer should be displayed. This value needs to be flexible and should be changeable by the admin.
12. We need to collect the following data for each of the sessions.
a. How many times during the day app opened?
b. Duration of each session.
c. How many each type of puzzle that was put in front of the child?
d. How much time does it take for the child to react to the puzzle? (for each type of puzzle)
e. How many times he/she was correct and incorrect? (for each type of puzzle)
f. How many times the hint was pressed. (for each type of puzzle)
g. How many times the correct answer had to be displayed by the system. (for each type of puzzle)
h. Any suggestion from you and the team are welcome.
13. This app by default should only allow maximum of 60 mins of game play in one day. This value needs to be flexible and should be changeable by the admin.
14. This also should have a parents mode. This should be only available to parents who opt for the ad free version. But should be available to us any time.
a. Parents should be able to see daily app usage (only number of times opened and total duration of the usage)
b. For each of the learning the challenge type what is the child’s performance on a graph. Weekly, monthly and yearly basis. This will be plotted based on the data that we collect in the point 11. It will be like a dashboard similar to what we built for the VIKAS NGO.
15. Parents should be able to report any problem with the app and a mail should be sent to us.
16. Parents should be able to buy the ad free version through a Razorpay integrated payment system.
4 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹64688
Greetings from iNAK animation [login to view URL] having lot of experience in design,game development,app [login to view URL] develop 200+ games in 2d,3d & [login to view URL] developers are well versed in board,rpg,strategy,time managem Больше
is the game has a clone on Apple or Google Play store? we are GMT+2 , what is your time zone? [login to view URL] have you seen our portfolio? do you like anything?