We run a football manager game and are seeking for a Unity developer to update our existing match engine application. It is divided in two parts, the engine that simulates the matches and the engine that plays the match replays.
The match engine is built using Unity version [login to view URL] and UnityScript.
It is already working and tested with real data from the website game for many years but, we are about to relaunch the game during Q4 of 2022 and want a new developer who can essentially recreate a new and improved match engine based on the existing one.
Your work will be to make many improvements, how players behave, more impactful the way player attributes and tactics/formations are set up in the site and display in the match engine, show approximate amount of fans and actual stadium visual as the current version always displays full stadium with full fans and lastly mobile app platform support for the visual match (currently only has been working on desktop).
Please check the screenshot to get a better idea:
[login to view URL]
You must be very familiar about the sport itself and have some knowledge in football manager games.
- Complete revamp of match engine
- Make attributes and tactics more visible and accountable so managers have more influence in matches
- Add ability to see actual number of fans and actual stadium based on FS website data
- New match engine UI design (I would provide the UI menu graphics)
- Cut scenes for match engine (like actual better game intro, half-time, outro etc..)
- Smoother animations specially during shooting , and drilling and tackling actions.
- Make sure all animations are property syncs and used accordingly.
- Improved AI
- Mobile apps based on developer API and match viewer support within the mobile app
19 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $9191
Hey, I an Unity 3d Game developer with proven experience. Yes i have knowledge of football manager game and i want to discuss it in details. kindly come to chat so that we can discuss it in details. with regards, Ekum