I need a simple fly navigation app that will look like VR Google earth, to fly over a 3D model of a neighborhood with quest2 touch motion controls.
Please see a reference video to the behavior I'm looking for:
1. the 3D will be supplied by me in a Sketchup or FBX 3D model
2. the model is very simple a low poly (but maybe does need to be decimated for optimization)
3. will need to add sun and env light + dynamic shadow on the model.
4. I would like to add a google map under the model for scale and position reference
5. Would prefer for the project to be created on Unreal Engine
6. I'll want to source code of the project
7. need a simple setting option (fly speed / with&without reference map / tunneling effect for the anti motion sick help / time of day)
Please connect for clarifications and questions