Key features of the game:
- Create a terrain in Unity, which should look like the Moon’s surface.
- Integrate a first-person character controller and player should be able to feel the low gravity while walking and jumping as astronauts feel on the moon's surface.
- On the Moon surface, instantiate some crystals and oxygen cylinders at random positions. Player will move throughout the terrain and collect those crystals and oxygen.
- Since the player is on moon’s surface, it'll continuously lose some oxygen (life) and when he collects the oxygen cylinder it'll replenish some of its life.
- It'll be 5 min task for the player to collect as many crystals as he can before he ran out of oxygen or its time get over.
- Each crystal will add some score for the player and the end of the game over display the current score and best score.
- User Should be able to kick objects placed in the scene and they should reflect the gravity of the Moon.
- Try to Demonstrate some collisions in the same scene where we can experience the Gravity of the Moon.
- Also during gameplay, display player's life, the crystal’s collected by the player and the remaining time on a HUD.
- The Game Should look and Feel Realistic. (You are free to use any downloaded Skyboxes and Assets)
- The game should be optimized for the mobile platforms and Its UI should look the same on all resolutions and aspect ratios.
- Appropriate Post-processing effects should be applied to it.
4 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за ₹9250
Hi I can do this game for you, but it is not doable in 12 hours at least 2-3 days. If you are interested in, send me a private message and lets talk about details.