We have to build a temperature measurement tool with an MCU, temperature sensors and speakers. This tool is used to measure the temperature of objects. For the following use case, I need someone who can change my c# code of the MCU and the unity file so that both can communicate.
We have the Unity application and the code for the Arduino and need only help to merge it.
1. The user measures the temperature of an object.
2. The measured temperature is sent to the AR application.
3. The MCU and the application are connected via wifi.
4. The temperature is shown next to the object.
1. Change the SSID & Password in the Connection file.
2. Put the code into the MCU code.
3. Insert command in the MCU code which sends the temperature to the Unity. Root method or auto path method LED state.
4. Insert command in the unity application which requests a code via wifi from the MCU.
The unity file can be downloaded here: [login to view URL]
5 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за €25
Hi, I have over 10 years is experience inC#, VB.net and SQL Server Relevant Skills and Experience I can change your C# code to communicate with unity. Please let me know if you want to proceed
Hi There! I have more than 8-year experience in this field. Would you please share more details about the project? I am really interested to work with you for long. Best Regards, Abhishek
Yes buddy, Its me imad, I did 200+ projects in local market + free lancer, U will get the best work done accompanied with brotherhood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,