If you answer "YES" to ALL the following questions, you may qualify and apply for the project:
- Are you familiar with Unity engine?
- Do you have any VR projects built in Unity engine?
- Are you familiar with Oculus Quest?
- Do you have an Oculus Quest headset yourself?
- Do you have experience with 3D modeling?
- Can you create simple 3D models of a mouse and keyboard in VR?
- Are you able to dedicate your full time on this project until its completion?
The task is to combine and adjust currently available resources into one project for people to be able to use their PC with keyboard and mouse in VR:
1. Virtual Desktop / Mirroring
2. Oculus Quest Hand Tracking
3. Physical objects calibration and interaction in VR
The project details will be handled to the chosen developer after accepting NDA. The developer will get full project description with links to necessary open-source libraries, video guides and other useful resources, including examples. Progress tracking and task management is handled in Trello and GitLab. It is a relatively simple task for someone who possesses Oculus Quest and is well-familiar with Unity. The project will be developed further after the current concept is built and tested; it is a great opportunity for you to build long-term business relationships with a trustworthy employer.
Please do not apply to the project with a standard template response. Provide your previous relevant experience and portfolio and be ready to prove the YES answers to the questionnaire above.