Looking for 3d unity developer with expertise in the unity avatar system, the UMA2 body and using UMA2 compliant clothing.
This is a full time position lasting for the duration of the production cycle. You will be expected to be available to attending daily stand ups, coordinate with a multidisciplinary team, and complete development tasks on time and to specification.
* Implement high quality, maintainable code in Unity
* You must have extensive experience with Unity, they unity Avatar system and the UMA2 body.
* Quickly implement application requirements while maintaining visible quality and feel
* Attend team meetings, including project kick-offs, stand ups, and additional meetings as required
* Utilize and contribute to company wide code library
* Familiarity with Unity design patterns for large applications and frequent updating.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate issues and report project design and status to a diverse non-technical audience
* Experience with project management tools such as [login to view URL], JIRA or Trello preferred
* Available to work during studio hours of 9am to 2pm PST
* Must be detail oriented, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated and proactive
* Able to accept constructive feedback on your work
* Able to present your ideas both verbally and on paper
* Able to work independently, creatively, and track multiple deadlines to success
26 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $39/час
How are you? As I'm an Unity3D game developer, I have rich experiences in customizing character using UMA. So it is not a problem to complete your job. I want to discuss your job in more details. Best Regard.