I need to integrate a unity project to react-native. Successfully link unity to react. I need someone who can translate the sample project I found. Most of the code is done by .ts file I need it to be translated to the .js file and completely working if build for android and iOs.
Translate all .ts file into working .js file.
1. Link unity to React Native
2. Load and Unload unity inside the react native app.
3. Receive and Send message from unity and vice versa.
All these requirements are already done in the sample project. I can prove it since I already make the sample project working the only thing that you need to do is translate some .ts file into a working .js file
Here is the link of the sample project and its instruction on how to make it work
1. [login to view URL] - on how to link unity and React native
2. [login to view URL] - project demo
Please open the PROJECT DEMO in UNITY VERSION 2018.1.0f3
and if you try doing it from the scratch use UNITY VERSION 2019.1.0f2 so that we are in align version.