USA Software development company in start-up mode with a software product that has been proven to be able to outperform its competitors in the market. We are looking for a self-starter, dynamic, fun, and creative developer to join our team. In addition whose specialty is User Experience and Human Interface design, with a strong focus on the Human-Centered Design approach. Only USA candidates will be considered due to the nature of this project.
We are looking for a very dynamic Senior UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online and mobile user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
With this opportunity, the successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities
- Will work under the direction of a Project Manager who will provide tasks with dates in which to accomplish them.
- Constant feedback will be provided on design work from stakeholders for adjustments for perfection of design elements
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Designing all web-facing pages such a landing, pricing, login, reset, and all other web pages.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI/UX Designer Requirements
This senior role requires a minimum of 4 years of solid UI/UX design experience for digital products or services in current roles.
A portfolio of current progressive professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
A team player but can work independently too.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, can adhere to project management timeline requirements and will do whatever it takes to accomplish those tasks.