We would like to seek professional help to make an awesome intro video that promotes our free and open source online game, details/requirements as below:
1. Game Screenshots/clips and rough ideas of what to promote (3 points) will be provided. It's expected the freelancer will edit those materials (screenshots/clips/text) to produce an appealing intro video that capture the attention of site visitors.
2. The video is around 30 seconds.
3. Dimension will be 16 : 9. The video will also be used at both our mobile and desktop landing page (browser based), hence it should be easy to watch on both smaller mobile device and desktop (around 1280 x 720).
4. Style with look and feel similar to the dark mode in the game
5. Audio required (background music/sound effect)
6. Delivered by the end of February
7. Unfortunately we do not have a logo for the game, would be nice if the freelancer can create a text based logo and use it in the video. This is NOT a requirement.
8. Please let us know if you have any additional questions
An open source and completely free airline management online game https://v2.airline-club.com. (source code at [login to view URL])
This started off as my personal hobby project but has since grown organically into several thousands registered players.
Our principle is to create a game that is completely free (and ads free) and fair (no pay to win).
This is a not-for-profit project and supported by donations from players [login to view URL] which keep the game up and running.
The game excels in realistic airline passenger simulation which promotes deep and challenging gameplay.
We are currently alpha testing our next generation of the game [login to view URL] , which could really use a new look.
The most important part is the landing screen, which the plan is to make a promotional video of around 30 seconds which showcases various interesting aspect of the version 2.
Many thanks for your attention and interest! :)