Our company is a growing data science startup completely remotely based. Our mission is to provide the best data science education tools and career platform for all aspiring data scientists looking for jobs or anyone interested in improving their data skills.
To help fuel our next phase of growth, we are seeking a high-energy and ambitious Video Editor.
You’ll be editing videos for 2 Channels
CEO personal brand
The videos are educational in the tech industry.
Who is this for?
Hardworking, creative & talented video editor.
* Experience editing videos for YouTube/Reels/TikTok
* Proven work experience as a Video Editor
* Solid experience with editing softwares (e.g. Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
* Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
* Methodical; catching subtleties & nuances, and pay attention to the small details -- you get absolutely lit up about any improvement to become better at your craft.
* Excellent independent self-starter, self-motivator who can also collaborate with myself and our team to continuously improve.
* Creative mind and storytelling skills
* Someone who knows how to keep the audience engaged.
* Edited videos for Entrepreneurs
* Send a reply & mention the word “Lemon” for an interview.
* Regular meeting on a weekly basis to discuss the direction of the week’s video
* Manipulate and edit videos in a way that is captivating & engaging to the audience
* Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video
* Input music, dialogues, sound effects, graphics and effects
* Create rough and final cuts
* Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
* Continuously discover and implement new edits to improve performance
* 4-6 long video format/month
We’re looking for a long-term relationship
Please reply with why you think you’re a good fit for this job and attach samples of your portfolio.