We have a 2-day conference in London on the 11th and 12th of March and require an extra pair of hands for filming.
You do not need to bring any equipment.
We'll be using OBS to record (not live stream) lectures on the topic of homelessness. We need to capture the sound feed, the powerpoint slides (via window capture), and the camera feed. Please see the image attached for an example of the final product.
Knowledge of OBS and microsoft powerpoint would be useful.
What you'll need to do:
- assist in setting up the room and the shot
- stop and start recording on OBS and the camera as required
- monitor the sound feed throughout
- click through the presenter's slides at the same time as the presenter
- be able to operate the camcorder smoothly if the presenter moves
- problem-solve confidently and independently
If it goes well there will be much more work like this available in the future.
We typically pay £100 per day + travel expenses for casual work of this nature but that's open to negotiation - particularly if your skillset closely matches our requirements.