Please see attached floorplan.
Please visit [here] for a virtual tour of the floorplan.
Also visit the [furniture collection]. Provided by the buyer.
1. Coder shall complete all work in Maya.
2. Coder shall complete all render settings with Maya's included render engine.
3. Coder shall convert 2D floorplan provided into a 3D model. The model shall include the front porch so the video may begin as the front door opens.
4. Coder shall use virtual tour and furniture package provided to furnish the house. Any furniture not included in the package must be complete by the Coder.
5. Coder shall incorporate the following features not included in the virtual tour.
- Crown molding throughout the living areas.
- Hard wood floor everywhere except the bedrooms.
6. Coder shall use a single camera to provide a 'fly-through' of the house.
7. Coder shall setup all lighting.
8. Coder shall provide 3 high quality rendered images every day as the house model progresses.
9. Coder shall provide a 'roof-off' perspective off the home.
10. Coder shall provide a 'fly-through' of the home (rendered at ~10sec/fram). This fly-through will be used to check the camera angles. Once the camera angle has been approved the coder shall provide 3 high quality images per room. Render time should be optimized for 10min/frame. If the quality of these images is not acceptable additional images shall be provided optimized for 20min/frame.
After the final images have been approved and I'm able to open and render the model on my existing 66 processor render farm the project will be complete.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).