I would like a 15 to 30 second animation of our dog fence being assembled to give customers a quick idea of how the installation process looks. If you go on this page you’ll see a 3 minute video called “How it Works” which is a short video that describes our fence and how it is assembled: [login to view URL]
If you scroll down on that page you’ll see every component described in detail. If you would like to see the full 18 minute video of our installation process you can go here: [login to view URL]
Here are the steps that I would like you to show:
1. Our sleeves going into the ground (don’t show a sledge hammer - if you don’t understand why I said that you will after you watch our installation videos)
2. Posts being placed into each sleeve
3. The post collars being installed and tightened onto a post (a close up of this)
4. The cable being run through all the post collars (zoom in to show the cable going through the post collar and zoom out when it’s done)
5. The polypropylene mesh being hog-ringed to the cable
6. The steel mesh being hog-ringed to the cable
7. Zoom out and show our fence. When you zoom out show 3 sides of the fence. The 4th side will be the person’s house.
If you are confused about number 7 look at the image attachment ([login to view URL]). You will see 3 yellow lines that resemble the fence, and a white line that resembles how a house acts as the 4th side of the enclosure.
I don’t want any humans in the animation. I want it to look something like this: [login to view URL]
I want all of the parts to come together like it’s shown in the Ticor Installation animation video. See how the tool at the 30 second mark is being used to install their materials? I want to the same thing with our hog ringer.
I would like this to be done on an alpha channel so I can drop it into multiple videos where I will use this animation. So, if you are going to deliver a version with a background can you deliver a version with an alpha channel so I can manipulate the animation when I place it various videos?
Please quote me a price and tell me a timeline.
Additional ask: I don’t know if this is possible but if so, please quote me an additional cost and time from for this ask. At the end fo the video I would like a dog to try and climb the fence, and I would like you to show the fence being flexible and moving and the dog’s paw dropping to the ground. (look at the video attachment: [login to view URL] to understand what I’m talking about).